Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Love----Intimacy, The Beginning...

Where do I start as my mind is racing but I know I have to put my thoughts down on paper.  The last few weeks and/or days I have been thinking about love and intimacy.  I realized that I am not sure what true intimacy is and I think sometimes I personally do not always receive love that well.

I mean how is that possible.  God has put it on my heart and in my soul that I love people and I want to see people succeed or become successful. How come than do I not know how to receive myself.  I think the main problem is I give so much to others that I forget to receive and give back to myself.

How many people in this world forget one of the most important people in his/her life --- which happens to be their self?

I wonder if that is one of the problems people face in his/her life.  I know that is the issue that has been absorbing my thoughts.  I want to be loved and I know I am loved by certain people, but could their still be something missing in my life when it comes to love?  I also understand intimacy is another issue, but could intimacy and love work hand in hand. So many questions I can not answer at this time, but I know I am determine to figure out the answer.

I can say this for me I am done playing around with love and intimacy and just going through the motions but I want an emotion driven intimacy experience. I am not sure that is going to happen except I know I will not settle.

My hope is that no one will settle for what he/she deserves because we all deserve the best.  My auntie told me recently that I should not have to go searching but something will come my way...I do not know if that is true but I decided it is about time to do some self-care, enjoy life, and enjoy the people in my life. I wonder if searching for something we think we need we miss what is right in front of us; which means I am going to starting being and not just always doing.

In the end, it comes down to what is right in my life for me and what is right in your life for you.  I do not have all the answers but I know I will fight until I get what I want --- will you do the same?

Every person needs to feel loved and I believe should know what intimacy is...So in the next few months or maybe years I am going to search out these two terms and fight for the best for me...I hope you will do the same.

Just remember to not always keep your searching far off but look at what you have because you may be searching for something that is already right in front of you.




No comments: