Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 weeks since Grandpa has been gone......

Next Step…..

Written on 09/22/2010
 
On Thursday at 12:45PM (today) my grandpa would have been gone now for two weeks.   The pain still hurts and my heart is still sad at times, but I know that I will make it through.

It has  been good and I am getting back to some normalcy.  The last few days I can say that I have received clarity and the path I am taking is so clear to me.  This is hard to say but I have changed and I know for a moment I thought I lost my drive but really I have it back and it is stronger than ever.  I do know that I will do whatever it takes to continue my grandpa’s legacy, his work ethic, love for family, and the ability to live every moment.  He was a man that always worked but at the same time lived life to the fullest.  During his retirement he lived and even up to the day he went into surgery he was living life as normal. 

So I take this moment and say sorry to the people I have not talked with for the last few weeks and to those who had no idea what I have been going through, but this event in my life has been a world wind and I am finally coming up for air.  

So back to my next step……while I am sorry but that is a mystery and I think for now I will keep it to myself.  Just know that the steps I am taking today are leading to the master plan and know that God is leading the pack.

So I end with this…..losing someone you love is a healing process, and through time I believe if everyone has a fight in them they will make it through.  Remember to keep fighting and live everyday like it is your last.  Love your family and strive for your dreams because with determination and hard work a person can do whatever they set their mind too.

So for now I am out - J